How cool is this table? This is where I sat the other night at Park Avenue Winter. You can't really tell from this picture, but this sound-proof room sits in the middle of the restaurant's kitchen. As a Top Chef fan, I was loving life being able to watch the goings-on in an upscale kitchen. (Needless to say, it was a far cry from the kitchen at the restaurant where I worked in college....)Other fun facts about this restaurant?
1. Each season, the entire restaurant is reinvented -- the decor, the menu, etc. all match the time of year. Right now, the specials menu has a "winter white" theme -- all food and drinks on it are white. Clever.
2. You can mix your own drinks at the bar. Fun.
Yours,
EL
1 comment:
Park Avenue Winter is just as amazing in the spring, autumn and summer. It takes a special place to make Broccoli and Cheetos a popular appetizer, not to mention luring me above 23rd street! I am enjoying your blog. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment