Likes: Getting together with extended family. The fact that I have extended family in the city.
Dislikes: Motivational dancers -- who are these guys??? -- and loud, loud music at 1 p.m. Long Island Bat Mitzvahs.
Likes: KJ Denhert at 55 Bar (So, so good, and there every other Saturday: http://www.kjdenhert.com/.)
Dislikes: Walking in the rain on Saturday night on the way to 55 Bar.
Likes: Sundays.
Dislikes: That the day after Sunday is Monday.
Yours,
EL
2 comments:
I prefer Mondays to Sundays. On Sundays I'm just lonely and sad, particularly when it's cold and windy and my daily walk chills me to the bone. Monday at least I'm around people in my office and feel productive. Uh...even though I spend a part of my day commenting on blogs...
Is this like in the sorority where you have to follow each bad with a good, etc? If so youre missing one more good. ...Ugh sorry that was depressing.
Post a Comment